DescriptionKS3850: 3850 SwerveKershaw Knives SWERVE, BUT DON'T MISS IT
You’re going to like this one. It’s designed to be a right-sized, tough, every day carrying and work knife.The extra-wide, drop-point blade offers excellent slicing and will handle just about any other kind of cutting task as well. 8Cr13MoV stainless steel makes the blade sturdy and offers good edge-holding capabilities. Unusual jimping on the blade back adds style without being so aggressive that your thumb complains. A stonewashed finish hides scratches.For a good grip, the Swerve has a contoured handle that "swerves" slightly to fit comfortably in the hand. Kershaw’s exclusive K-Texture™ on the handle enhances grip. The Swerve opens one-handed with SpeedSafe with either flipper or thumbstud. For convenient carrying, it also has a reversible, deep-carry clip.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe® - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel "liner," the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Liner lock
- Reversible pocketclip
- Steel: 8CR13MOV, bead-blasted finish
- Handle: 3D-machined FRN
- Blade length: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Closed length: 4 1/4 in. (10.8 cm)
- Overall Length: 7 1/4 in. (18.4 cm)
- Weight: 4.8 oz.
- Made in China
UPC Code: 087171034966